Friday 15 July 2011

dohontosan@kimo.com tosan2dohon@rediffmail.com = Scam

Hello,
Its just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am Miss Tosan Dohon, i lose my mother when i was only nine years old and after the attack by unknown forces to my family last three months I was the only one that Survived, my father and my two brothers where shot to death, in the political crisis which lasted for mounths, may their souls rest in peace, after four days i went to my fathers bedroom and i fund a bank documents which he use for a deposit of 4.5 million U.S dollar so after that i want to my late fathers lawyers office and show it to him, he call the bank and after he talk with the bank director on phone he ask me to look for a foreign partner how will help me recive this money because of the way my late father deposited the money, it was deposited as a fund that will be use out of the country,so i prayed about this fund i was divinely touched to contact you for this help,I'pray Almighty God who directed me to you with the faith and the confidence that you will not turn down my request or betray me in this transaction. It is my greatest desire to look for you oversae because i want you to stand as my beneficiary over there to help me receive this sum of 4.5 Million U.S. Dollars which my late father deposited here in one of the banks, and my late fathers lawyers has asure me that he will help me to get the money transfered to any of the given bank account information as soon as i hear from you, i will send you the bank documents and i will tell you more about myself and will send you my contact. I here looking forward to hear from you Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment