Sunday 17 July 2011

abocamacho@gmail.com +34 911 817 357 +34 67 286 24 41 = Scam

C/ General OraĆ”, 82
28006 Madrid, Espana
Telephone: +34 67 286 24 41
Fax. +34 911 817 357
E-mail. abocamacho@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Luis Camacho an attornet with EDIFIC-CRANE & ASOCIADOS. Actually i got your contact information here while searching for my late clients relatives. A business magnate who shares the same LAST NAME with you who lived in Spain for Thirteen years, he died along with his immediate family in a Car accident along Madrid express way which occurred December 2004.

Prior to my explaining further, I must first make an apology for this unsolicited letter to you. I am conscious that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim.

Before the Car accident; He deposited the sum of USD$9.8M (NINE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRER THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a Prime Finance House here in Spain. As the attorney to late Client, the Prime Finance House has mandated me to present a member of his family: heir/inheritor to make Claims or the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of bank Security as unclaimed.

After preliminary efforts of search for a direct family member which came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the fund liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of his kin. I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with him and the modality I have in place I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws) the money will be released to us.

Mind you that this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked but all modalities to complete the operation effectively. Once the deposited fund is released to you, we shall divide the content in the ration of 50% for you, 50% for me as our benefit.

Kindly send your response to my private email address, abocamacho@gmail.com (OR) Call Me on my Phone +34 67 286 24 41 for further clarification. Please kindly get back to me if you are not willing to collaborate with me so that I can further my search for another partner. Note that while I put my private number and email is that I do not want my co-workers to know about this transaction.

Kind Regards,
Luis Camacho. (Esq.)

No comments:

Post a Comment