Monday 11 July 2011

louisben_12@hotmail.fr = SCAM

I am happy to inform you of my success in getting those funds transfer with the help of another patner from paraguay. So I am now in Paraguay for investment with that my new pattner.But i did not forget your past effort despites the fact that it fails us somehow.
Now Contact my account officer for your compensation of $1.5 million usd which i kept in international certified bank draft for you with this information bellow.
Name; Mr. Louis Ben.
E-mail;( louisben_12@hotmail.fr )
GET BACK TO HIM WITH BELOW INFO..
YOUR NAME........
YOUR ADDRESS.........
YOUR TELEPHONE.........
YODR PASTOR PASCALEUR ANOTHER MAIL ID .....
YOUR COUNTY.............................
Instruct him where to send it to you.
Best Regards
DR PASTOR PASCALE

No comments:

Post a Comment