Wednesday 13 July 2011

benedethiburu@hotmail.fr biburu2009210@gmail.com = Scam

From Mrs Benedeth Iburu,

Calvary greetings to you for your prompt response to my request in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Benedeth Iburu, 56 years old widow & a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukaemia According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive. Although as a Christian, I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. I and my husband where adopted from the motherless babies home.

I wish to donate this money to you in other for you to use it to help the motherless homes and that was the wish of my late husband. My late husband (Dr.Shedrack Abbas Iburu a lebanese based in abdijan) and my only son were killed during the (ABIDJAN- BOUAKE) Crisis some years back (take a look) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3995429.stm Here is what I really need you to do for me, the mission I want you to run will be a non profit Organization as it is my heart desire. I have nothing to gain from it only want to please God and spread his word all over the World. here is what I really want you do for me, Once you receive the fund, you will invest it into different kinds of legal good businesses that will be bringing good monthly income to run the Charity Organization which you have to set up as my heart desire.

I can give out this fund at once by myself to the orphanages, widows, Churches and to the people that are in difficulties, I mean to all the people that I want them to benefit from this fund like the poor people, prisoners and disable people but due to I want to form a life time Charity Organization with your help so that the Organization will be given a helping hand to the people in need as I listed here which has to remain for a life time, the Charity Organization will be in the name of MINISTRY that will let the people know about God. Any investment you have to do with the total fund ($3.5 million USD), the 80% of the monthly income of the total fund ($3.5 million USD) invested, will be use to run the Charity Organization while the 20% of the total fund ($3.5 million USD) invested, will be for your own use and the people that will be working with you in the Ministry (Charity Organization).

As soon as I receive your reply and you assured me that you will do accordingly as I listed here I will then give you more details and how you will retrieve the fund, I will also give you all the informations of the fund and the contact of the Finance company where the fund is been deposited by my late husband. always be prayerful all through your life. Please kindly provide to me your full contact Bio Data such as your full names, home address or office address, occupation, your age, telephone number and fax.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Remain bless in the Lord.
My best regards to you.
Mrs Benedeth Iburu.
Peace be with you always

No comments:

Post a Comment