Wednesday 1 January 2014

essywilliams2011@yahoo.com = Scam

My Greetings To You,

How are you today and how is life treating you over there with your family and the atmosphere? by the grace of God i believe you are having the best of the day and life is
treating you perfectly well and health wise over there, honestly i believe you wouldn't be surprise receiving
this from me,my name is Miss.Tessy Williams and my Email address (tessywilliams2011@yahoo.com) and it is my desire to acquaint
you of my interest towards knowing you more and sharing some facts of
life with you,life they say is well lived with full understanding of it.Could you kindly get back to via my mail id so that you will get to know me
better and also have my full details and photos.Thank you and i am looking forward to
hearing from you soonest.Have a blessed day over there and may the hand of God rest upon you and your household.(tessywilliams2011@yahoo.com)

From Sister,Tessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment