Monday 7 October 2013

baristerdaniela@gmail.com = Scam

My name is Barister Daniel Lala from Egypt. I am a lawyer by proffesion both for the government & individual defence.
I am writing you this message because i need an Urgent Muslim man from the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
whom we can make a deal together and share the sum of 18 Million dollars of my late Client.

I have a client that died 7months ago in a local flight crash and he had a Trunk box that he deposited in
his name with the Global security company before his death.

My client had planned with the secuity company to fly the Box to his partner in United Arab emirates
for business but Unfortunately he died in a plane crash without anybody knowing that he kept the Box with
the security company. I am his only Lawyer and i am the only person that knows this secret.

I can not archieve this aim alone by having the money to my self after he died. I really need someone
urgent from UAE. We can plan this together and make the company fly the box to you as my late
client's partner.

If you know that you are a citizen of United Arab emirates OR you work and live in UAE.
I am ready to release all the documents and make change of ownership with immediate effect.
We can share the noney 50 50 % if you are ready to do this deal with me please Send me an email
to my personal email below

WRITE ME ONLY TO : baristerdaniela@gmail.com

When i receive your email i will now explain in details for you and any question you want to ask i will answer you.
Thanks,
Barister Daniel Lala.

No comments:

Post a Comment