Thursday 17 October 2013

stellad233@gmail.com = Scam

My name is Mrs. Stella Danquah, I have a Business Proposal Kindly read the attached PDF for more understanding. Get back to me on this email stellad233@gmail.com
Regards,
Stella Danquah



Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Mrs. Stella Danquah am the Regional Manager of a bank in Ghana. I got
your information on my recent search for an overseas partner among other names. I
write you this proposal in good faith. I am a devoted woman of peace.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the Regional
Manager of the bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my Head Office in the
capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year
business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Four
Million and Fifty Thousand United State dollars (US$4,050,000.00 ) which my Head
Office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what
we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be
directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive
this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer,and all I need
from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the
deposit with my branch so that my Head Office can order the transfer to your
designated bank Account.
If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. Email me back so that we
can go over the details. stellad233@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Yours truly
Mrs. Stella Danquah
stellad233@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment