Thursday 10 October 2013

clarktemple@blumail.org = Scam

Dear friend
my name is prophet Clark, I am a spell caster, I can cast a spell on
your behalf regarding the following....

*A relationship
*Your financial situation
*future events, or
*whatever is important to you
*do you need help in getting back your scammed money?
*I can change the course of your destiny.
*Is it someone or something you desire to have?
* do you want wealth, or a soul mate?
send me your most important desire and i shall work with my powers in
your Flavor
Tell me your problem and i shall go about my work and you shall see the result.
Contact me and i shall cast a spell for you.

email me via (clarktemple@blumail.org )

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone in this forum, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted A spell caster called Dr Laco I explained all my problem to him . In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr laco i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again. you may contact him via (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete