Wednesday 9 October 2013

bonginkosiyami@gmail.com = Scam

From: Mr. Lucky Nkosi.
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Email Address: bonginkosiyami@gmail.com
Direct Line: +27-73-567-2427.
Dearest One,
I wish to introduce myself as Mr. Lucky Nkosi elder son of Joseph Nkosi of Zimbabwe. I got your contact
through a trade journal here in the Johannesburg Chamber of commerce. Please be patient to read this
message. During the land reclaim violence against the farmers in Zimbabwe some few years back by our
President, ROBERT MUGABE, he ordered all the white and black farmers to surrender their farms to his
party members and his followers. My father was one of the best farmers in our country, and because he
did not support this idea, President ROBERT MUGABE's supporters invaded my father's farm, burnt
everything in it, killed my father and confiscated all his properties.
After the burial of my father, I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because my life was in danger. I
decided to leave for South Africa because I had knowledge of a particular deposit which my father made
in my name into a private security and finance company, since he does not have any account with any
bank due to illiteracy, but was successful in farming. The amount contained in the metal box is worth
US$26.5Million (Twenty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I have been living
in South Africa as a refugee, while looking for someone who can help me to claim the funds from the
security company. With the current xenophobic attacks on foreigners all over South Africa, I have
decided to move elsewhere with the assistance of a foreign partner like you to help me invest this money
in your country.
However, I am unable to get these funds out of South Africa because of my status as a political refugee. I
need a foreign partner like you to help me in this process. If you are interested in helping me out, try and
contact me with the above telephone number or e-mail address; bonginkosiyami@gmail.com
I am willing to give you 20% of this money for assisting me, 10% for any expenses that may be incurred
in the course of the transaction and the remaining 70% will be for me and my family, which you will help
us invest in your country. Be informed that this transaction needs utmost trust and confidentiality and will
only take about 2-3 working days to be concluded if you can come over to South Africa. Note also that
this transaction attracts no risk on your side since all the modalities of a safe and successful transaction
has been arranged by me and the lawyer who will assist us in this business. I look forward to establishing
a good relationship with you. Call me as soon as possible (+27-73-567-2427).
Best regards.
Mr. Lucky Nkosi.
(For the entire family)

No comments:

Post a Comment