Saturday 26 October 2013

mrsalison_baker@yahoo.com +22997132146 = Scam

Attn:

I am , a Lawyer in Cotonou, Benin Republic, Late Mr. Alan Dietrich, a gold merchant who was my client died as a result of Brain cancer. Now i want to present you to Alfred Dietrich bank, so that the money left behind by Him can be transferred to your account through my help.

The money value $7.5Million USA dollars was lodged in a Bank here In benin Cotonou by Mr Alfred Dietrich before his death on 4th of July 2011, I need your information so that i will send to you an application form which you will fill and send to the bank: Your Full Name and Address, Your Age, Occupation and Position, Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose,

Please contact me on my personal email Address; ( mrsalison_baker@yahoo.com ) so that I will
send more details to you.

Best Regards
Mrs Alison Baker (Attorney at Law)
Tel +22997132146 

No comments:

Post a Comment