Tuesday 22 October 2013

genemanager_private@y7mail.com = Scam

The Manager
Barbados National Oil Company (BNOCL)
St Philip – Barbados

Dear Sir,

It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.

With my position as a top employee of the Barbados National Oil Company (BNOCL), I have access to very vital information which can be used to move money out of the Oil and Natural Gas Storage Terminal and other Ancillary services Account to any secured account you would provide out of Barbados. Ultimately I need a foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal. Please, do not take this vital issue as the numerous scam mails you received nowadays, but a serious and mutually beneficial transaction.

The funds in question were sourced from over an invoiced billings and contracts for the Building of Oil Terminal and other Ancillary services by VECO CORPORATION and the Barbados National Terminal Company Limited a subsidiary of Barbados National Oil Company (BNOCL). I have done my homework very well and have machineries in place to ensure that these ventures succeed and I therefore asked of you if:

- You have a well serviced bank account that can receive huge transfer without suspicion from your bankers
- You have a good relationship with your bankers?
- You can guarantee the safety of these funds in your account pending my arrival for disbursement?

If YES, then I will need more information about you such as: Your Full Names, Your Contact Tel, Your Office /Residential Address, Your Occupation, Any form of ID. This information would confirm that I'm dealing with the right person as you know I have to be careful to avoid dealing with a wrong person.

On acceptance, Our Identities and total business plan package will be relayed to you in details. Please respond to this email using my personal confidential mail at genemanager_private@y7mail.com.

Best Regards

Manager
Barbados National Oil Company (BNOCL).

No comments:

Post a Comment