Sunday 13 October 2013

barristerwilliamstomson@gmail.com = Scam

MARTINS DORIS & ASSOCIATES

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

214/ GRE APPAPA LAGOS NIGERIA.

POST CODE 23401

PRIVATE EMAIL:( barristerwilliamstomson@gmail.com )



I must apologise for berging into your mailbox without a formal introduction of

myself to you. Actually, I got your mailbox in the web while trying to get a good and capable business person in your country for both business and investment purposes.Let me start by introducing myself; I am Barrister MARTINS DORIS (Esq) I was the Personal Attorney to late Mr. Morris Thompson an American who was a private businessman in my country unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2007, including his wife and only daughter.





Before the plane crash, Mr. Morris Thompson made a deposit value of US$

20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in the STANDARDTRUST BANK OF NIGERIA Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Morris Thompson and his family had been killed in that plane crash. After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Morris Thompson's next of kin was his daughter who died with him in the crash.What borders me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 8 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin

to Mr. Morris Thompson so that you will be able to receive these funds for both of us. WHAT IS TO BE DONE:



I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successfully. As a barrister, I will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thompson.PLEASE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS STATED BELOW,



[1] NAME:

[2] ADDRESS:

[3] AGE:

[4] SEX:

[5] TELEPHONE:

[6] FAX:

[7] OCCUPATION STATUS:



Also be informed that this Transaction will take us just 15 working days to

accomplish beginning from when I receive your Data's.After you have been made the next of kin, I will also file an application to the bank on your behalf as soon as I secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. This process is 100% risk free as I have set out all the modalities to see that a legalized method is used because then I will prepare all the necessary documents.



Please note that utmost secrecy and confidentiality is required at all times during this transaction.



Once the funds have been transferred into your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 55% for me, 45% for you. If you are not interested, please delete this letter so that I can scout for another competent partner to conclude this transaction. Should you be interested please send me your full names, telephone, fax number and email address as stated above. I will prefer that you reach me via this email address:( barristerwilliamstomson@gmail.com )



Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. Best Regards,

WILLIAMS TOMSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment