Saturday 12 October 2013

+234-8127125518 = Scam

Dear Beneficiary

Good Day.

I am Mr Anthony Njoku,the diplomat in charge of your
consignment/parcel delivery.I am at the Airport now writing to you
with my Diplomatic Mini Laptop.
Your consignment/parcel was asigned to me to bring to you in your
country since Thursday the 3rd of October 2013.Unfortunately my flight
could not board as a result of terrible incident of plane crash that
occured on Thursday at the Ikeja airport Lagos Nigeria,Based on that
the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria(FAAN)in conjunction with the
Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria
(CRFFN)declared that no International flight will board untill further
notice while Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau (AAIB)investigates
further to know the cause of the incident.

Please copy the below and pest it in your web browser for your better
understanding.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/breaking-news-at-least-two-persons-confirmed-dead-in-plane-crash-at-lagos-airport-updated-photos.html

http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-plane-crash-in-ikeja-lagos.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Trendysturvs+%28TrendySturvs%29

I am very sorry for the little delay keeping you waiting,please accept
my apology.At the moment,I am in Muritala Muhammed Airport,Ikeja
Lagos(Departure Hall) with your Consignment/parcel awaiting check
in/departure as our flight will be leaving Lagos in the next few hours
to your country.

However the Customs here in the Airport are very strict trying to
search all Luggage to know the contents and to avoid the phenomenon of
Drug trafficking,Money Laundering activities and terrorist sponsor.

I am having Some documents here attached to your consignment such as
Diplomatic immunity Clearance Certificate and two others which make it
stand as a diplomatic consignment but there is no Drug/Money
Laundering Clearance Certificate included with your parcel and the
Customs are seriously asking to search the package to know the content
or I obtain the Clearance Certificate with the sum of $55o which will
allow your parcel pass every custom checkpoint without hitch.

In reasoning wisely to their requested,I pleaded with them to please
give me a little privilege to contact you the owner of the
package,hence I write to you.
I am only having $320 left with me here after purchasing the flight
ticket so I want you to hurry up now and send the rest $230 to me
without delay so that I can get the clearance paper at once and board
without any embarrassment.

Kindly send the $230 immediately via Western Union Money Transfer with
below details and email the MTCN,Sender's Name and Address to me
without delay as I am waiting here to pick it up.

Please treat without delay as I have done my best for you and will
make sure I arrive your Destination by tomorrow as scheduled.

Receiver's Name: Anthony Njoku.
Address: Lagos,Nigeria.
Test Question: Yes.
Answer:Fine
Amount to send:$230 only.

Ensure the control number(MTCN )Sender's full names and address is
carefully emailed to me immediately after sending the $230 as this is
very important to avoid any mistake or correction of mistakes since
there is no more time to waste considering time of boarding.

Please confirm receipt of this message immediately after reading it
by calling my official roaming line(DL)+234-8127125518,for proper
acknowledgement.

Thanks for your understanding and immediate compliance as I await
receiving the payment information soon.

Regards,

Mr Anthony Njoku.
Tel:+234-8127125518.

No comments:

Post a Comment