Wednesday 16 October 2013

suzana.hosni@aol.com = Scam

Attention Please,

I am m .r.s. Suzane the wife of the Former Leader in Egypt Hosni Mubarak. You may aware that my husband is presently facing trial in Egypt, and we his family members are not free. All our documents and Money has been seized to prevent us from traveling out of the country.and now there is a big problem here in my country Egypt, please i really need your assistant to move out my funds.

I need somebody from outside the country, who I can transfer my funds in Asia to. For the future of my children, The Amount is 150,000,000.00 .You can imagine the government had seized my family up keeping assets in Egypt, Please if you are capable to receive and handle the 150,000,000.00 USD. do not hesitate to get back to me immediately.

I want you to indicate your interest and provide the basic information to me as follow. Your Full name, Address, Age, and cell phone number, and any of your ID So that I will forward them to my accounting officer in the bank immediately to verify your capability and transfer the funds to you for business purpose for the future of my children, we do not know each other before but I need your honesty and trust due to my present situation, if you will be good to me I will entrust more funds on your care, we will negotiate on the percentage that I will offer you of the total funds. I am waiting your respond,reply to this private Email Address. suzana.hosni@aol.com

Yours Faithfully.
M.r.s. Susanne Hosni Mubarak.

No comments:

Post a Comment