Monday 14 October 2013

Atemlinda_atem@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Sir,My name is Miss Linda Atem from Ivory Coast. I am 18 years old and I am an orphan. I Appeal to you to stand as my guardian and manage my inheritance from my late father. I have four million seven hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars (US$4,750,000.00) in a bank here in Ivory Coast which I am appealing to you to help me invest in your country. This money is my inheritance from my Late father Dr. George Atem. The money was meant for establishing a business for me when I grow up. My father deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin. Before his death he advised me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until I am capable to handle it.Due to the insecurity of life here and the fact that most banks are closing, I am seeking for your assistance to help me receive the money from this bank to your account in your country so that you can invest it in any good business in your country and also help me to move out from here because of the insecurity here and so for me to continue my education in a good school in your country. I cannot manage this money myself at this age until when I complete my high school or university.Please if you are ready to stand as my guardian for the bank to transfer the money to you on my behalf am willing to give you 25% from the inheritance for standing as my guardian. Also know that you are going to manage and invest the remaining for me until when I complete my high school.I an anticipate your most urgent response.Yours sincerely,Miss Linda Atemlinda_atem@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment