Monday 28 October 2013

jamalmahmoud@outlook.com = Scam

I am Mr Jamal Mahmoud, a merchant in Dubai, Arab Emirate. Presently i have been diagnosed with Cancer in teaching Hospital in the city of Cotonou Benin Republic which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, Right now I have only about a few months to live, according to my Medical Doctor. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for myself but the oil business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance and heal me I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I have sowed a seed for my healing I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged of the Bangladesh factory collapse Victims, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts in Saudi Bank and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in Ivory Coast and Sudan Africa They cashed the money but kept it only to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them already.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty two million dollars 22 million that I have in the Vault of a Financial company for safe keeping. I want you to collect this deposit on my behalf and disburse it to the Bangladesh factory collapse victims in Asia for the less privileged and other countries that are in need.

I will set aside 40% for you for your time and efforts. I need your urgent reply so that I will not have to go on searching for a incredible person to handle this project.

If you are okay with the condition, do not hesitate to send me mail to( jamalmahmoud@outlook.com ) so that i will furnish you up with all the information needed. I wish to hear from you soon.

God bless you,
Jamal Mahmoud

No comments:

Post a Comment