Wednesday 30 October 2013

bashar.hafiz59@yahoo.com = Scam

Good day to you and your family, i apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Engr. Bashar Hafiz from Damascus Syria. I am now 64 years Old, and i am now a retired government officials I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to some Top Politician in Syria, also an oil Tycoon from Syria and Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc

I have plan to relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria, Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has been taking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from Syria, here in my country there is fire on the mountain, i need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly, i wish you and i will discuss more and get along, i need a partner because i don't have any bank account outside Syria.

Am interested in buying properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places, I will appreciate your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, on my next email i will explain to you the full details of this investment Proposal.
I shall tell you more about myself and my family on my next email, upon your respond, you may as well tell me little more about yourself. I'm waiting for your good responds.
i will prefer you reach me on my private email address below ( bashar.hafiz59@yahoo.com ) and finally after that i shall furnish you with more information's about this operation.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks and best regards,
Engr.Bashar Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment