Monday 7 October 2013

alfayedfadi@hotmail.com = Scam

Hello Dear,

I am Fadi Al-Fayed, a Syrian citizen currently in a refugee camp in London seeking for Asylum due to the on-going war in Syria which most citizens have left the country .

My father was killed in Homs city of Syria and his business office burnt down because of his support to the rebels (The Syrian National Council) who is currently fighting to liberate the good people of Syria from the misrule of President Bashar AL- Assad. The rebel leaders have tried all they could to persuade President Bashar AL- Assad to conduct a free and all inclusive election but he refused and decided to go to war against the citizens he is pretending to govern.

If President Bashar AL- Assad thinks that he is popular, he would have accepted to have a transitional committee and general election will be conducted and who wins will at-least bring peace to Syria. Anyway, let me not take your time with the situation in Syria as my family was mostly affected. I lost my father- Sheik Abu Ibrahim Al-Fayed, his company in Damascus and most of the family’s asset because the forces loyal to President Bashar AL- Assad claimed that my father is supporting and financing the rebels and as such, I had to escape Syria with my wife and children to Lebanon and from there to London where my father had huge sum of money in London bank which was formerly frozen but were recently lifted by the British government, so that I can invest the funds with overseas partners because in Syria the political turmoil appeared to be continued for a long time.

Honestly, I want to invest and make use of the money in your country, as we all are aware that the crisis still continues in Syria and I cannot also invest in UK due to their double-tax regime. There are two options by which this transaction can be delivered successfully. The funds can be wired from HSBC Bank Plc London to your account or can be delivered in cash by a financial diplomat to your country and I can assure you that the transaction is a hitch-free type.

Please let me know the method by-which you can work with us, so that we can commence action.Please feel free to contact me. Let me stop here, hoping that you will respond promptly via : alfayedfadi@hotmail.com

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.


Regards,

Fadi Al-Fayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment