Thursday 3 October 2013

00226 78 15 95 34 = Scam

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs.Loveth Godwin a Russia citizen exist and company here in Burkina Faso West Africa as a business woman dealing with Gold / Diamond export and import earlier, however i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease, i surprise the doctor says that i will not survive to live longer because of the damage infection operation wish i did recently, and i have no child to take care of my inheritance funds i struggle to write you this memorandum tears sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick-bed hospital.

I have Sun $4. 5Million US Dollars at ecobank here in Burkina Faso, and I instructed the ecobank management to transfer the capital to a foreigner that will apply in my name after i have gone to released the riches to the person, because i sent to ecobank the doctor report of my physical condition says i will not survived,and also be conscious to know that the account pronounce has motionless shownno activity deposits or withdrawal of money over a long period since i have been suffering from cancer disease as i declare, please obey the ecobank if the management ask you to activate my dormant account it is very vital to act upon.

Please pray for mead do what i instructed you to enable me gain heaven, don’t betray the orphanagepoor home as soon as you take out this capital $ 4 .5 Million from Ecobank custody, make sure you take 80% out of this total amount of capital to the charity or phanage home in your country and survive with the remaining 20% okay.

Feel free to call the Rve father name of God on 00226 78 15 95 34. NAME IS REV FATHER DANIEL FRANKLIN, Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's of yours below,

And you should know that this contract is not for child play for that reason if you are interested and accept to pay the re-activating processing fee with the Ecobank concerning my dormant account as i mention previous, get back to me immediately to all owme give you the contact of the ecobank to reach them in other to release the funds $4. 5 Million to your bank account data.sand me your formation ok,

(1) Full names.....................................
(2) Private phone number....................
(3) Current residential address............
(4) Occupation.....................................
(5) Age and Sex...................................

Goodbye eternally i am a fraid to end up my life.
Mrs. Loveth Godwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment