Wednesday 2 November 2011

yusfabubaka@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Sir, I am Alhaji Yusuf Usm4n Abubaka, from Libya. I got your contact from a web business directory. Honestly, I am not a businessman. I was an Ex-General in the Libyan Army. I hereby seek your assistance in the following ways. 1. 1.To assist me keep my fund under your custody, until the poilical crisis in my country is over. 2. 2.To assist me purchase a living house (home) in your country, where my duaghter can come over to further her education for safety. I have $12,000,000.00USD in a Prime Security Company here in Tripoli - Libya. Please educate me on the possibilities of conveying my fund to you in your country, for safe keeping in a reliable bank. My 18 years daugther will be coming over to your country, when you receive my fund. Please contact me on yusfabubaka@yahoo.com to let me know you received my email. I will compensate you greatly for your help. Regards, Alhaji Yusuf Usm4n Abubakar.

No comments:

Post a Comment