Wednesday 2 November 2011

TEL: +27-730-999-884 EMAIL: sandrasibekofamily@hotmail.co.za = Scam

Please Kindly Go Through The Attachment And Get Back To Me!! FROM: MRS. SANDRA SIBEKO NO.33 LAKE VIEW FLORIDA JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. TEL: +27-730-999-884 EMAIL: sandrasibekofamily@hotmail.co.za Attn: President / Managing Director, PROPOSAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE. With due respect, trust and humility I write this letter to you irrespective of the fact we have not met before. My name is Mrs. Sandra Sibeko the Wife of Mr. Benjamin Sibeko, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address; I got your address from the South African Network Online {SAINO} when I was desperately looking for a trust-worthy person whom I can do business with. Before the death of my Husband, he had taken my son {FRANK} and I to Johannesburg South Africa to deposit the sum of US$18,500 000.00 (EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS), in one of the Private Security Company, as if he foresees the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as family valuables for security reasons. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President MR.MUGABE introduced a new land Act reform, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans which prompted the exclusion of Republic of Zimbabwe in the recent Commonwealth meeting been held last year. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my Husband was one of the victims. As the only matured person that is the wife, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything. From the above you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this fund, as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in this respect. We are now living in South Africa as political Asylum Seekers and the Financial Laws and regulations of the Republic of South Africa do not permit us financial rights to such a huge amount of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in South Africa hence I solicit for you're assistant to help us transfer this fund to your overseas account for any investment, which you will advice us. I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund for your help in this transaction. All I seek for is a honest person, who I can entrust my future and that of my family; I must also let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free. Finally modalities on how the transfer will be conveyed to you once we have established trust and confidence between our selves. Please treat this matter as very urgent. Best Regards, Mrs. Sandra Sibeko **NB: Please in your reply remember to include your direct telephone and fax numbers so that I can call and fax to you all the whole depositary documents of consignment for your assessment. You can call me with my son FRANK Telephone Number Tel: +27-730-999-884.

No comments:

Post a Comment