Monday 21 November 2011

robertlumpem86@yahoo.es = Scam

Good day, I am Mr. Robert Lumpem, and I am writing to you now with the hope that my mail will meet you in perfect condition. I am soliciting for your co-operation to invest a huge amount of money in real Estate, Oil and Gas projects and other investments that might seem good in your Country, therefore, on reply to this mail, I will tell you how much is involved, the source of the fund, your percentage share in the money, in the investment and the full details of myself as the fund in question is a legitimate one, therefore, it is a very risk-free investment, in view of this, I will be looking forward to your urgent reply to this mail. Thanks for your co-operation and God Bless. I remain yours sincerely, Robert Lumpem REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL: robertlumpem86@yahoo.es

No comments:

Post a Comment