Tuesday 1 November 2011

omran4peace40@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Good day,

My name is Mr. Omran Abukarah, a 48 years old man from Libya
who has worked hard all my life. I was a crude oil merchant before
our Country was turned upside down by the conflict going on right
now.
The reason i contacted you is because the situation in my Country
now is really bad and nobody can even predict the future especially
with the rebels in control of our country.
This rebels who are now in control of our country has vowed to seize
everything that belongs to anyone that did business under the former
leader Muammar Qaddafi regime, and as a crude oil merchant I did
transact business with the regime and right now there is no future for
me in Libya as a businessman under the current rulers.
This is the reason I contacted you to seek for your urgent assistance
and cooperation to invest my money in your country for the future of
my family before the rebels start implementing their radical policies.

Please can you assist me to invest in your line of business or in any
other profitable venture in your Country that will be under your guide
under a mutual beneficial agreement/arrangement between us.
The amount I would like to invest is quite substantial and the future
of my family depends on it.

Please I look forward to receiving from you soon if you are willing to
assist me.

Sincerely,
Mr. Omran Abukarah

No comments:

Post a Comment