Wednesday 2 November 2011

mr_petercollins2@yahoo.co.jp +234-7044-274-628 = Scam

Minister Ministry of Finance FMF Federal Republic of Nigeria. Contact me via my private e-mail address: From :The Honorable Office of the Finance Minister.(FMF) In collaboration with (CBN)Office. ATT : Honorable Contractor +234-7044-274-628 (FMF/CBN) Payment Notification Update. In order to eradicate the fraudulent rampant extortion of money from contractors as transfer charges and taxes by non-exiting individuals and corrupt Government officials.I am obliged to reach you concerning the immediate payment of your fund by ATM Visa Card. Be- informed that this communication supersede any other you must have had with any office in connection with your payment. Investigations reveal that you have paid some good money in the past as transfer charges and taxes which did not reflect in the bank treasury, that means officials concern have help themselves to the money at your own detriment. Now that your file has scaled their huddle and your file is on my table.I want to ensure the immediate payment of your fund by ATM Visa Card. You are thereby advise to re-confirm to me the following: (1)Your full Name (2) Your Telephone and Fax number (3)Your receiving Address . (4)Copy of your international passport OR Driving license This is imperative to enable me confirm your information and make my recommendations to Foreign Operation ATM Department of FMF for immediate payment of your fund by ATM Visa Card. Note:If your file returns to the cabinet without my recommendation you will end up not benefiting from the present batch of beneficiaries. DR PETER COLLINS Minister Ministry of Finance FMF Federal Republic of Nigeria. Contact me via my private e-mail address: mr_petercollins2@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment