Tuesday 1 November 2011

joseph.o.ajiboye@gregdjuy.net confidmesg1@hotmail.com = Scam

My Dear Friend,

Your payment file is among other foreign payment files here in my office for final approval. I do not know if you still have the interest of receiving this money any longer following what I have seen so far.

Any way, there is no need of beating around the bush, I am a man of 57 years of age and should be very straightforward and sincere in treating matters. To tell you the fact, why I contacted you now is to tell you the truth. Your file here on my desk depicts clearly that you did not do anything here to deserve any payment from Nigeria.

May be your friends who introduced you to this transaction at the first time did not educate you properly on how to go about this claim or they made some mistakes with you in executing this transaction, that is why you paid all those unusual and unnecessary taxes just to amend the mistakes but I am sorry to tell you that those payment did not do the magic and could not have done it. I do not want to go into much detail.

I am the paymaster general of the federation that has the yam and the knife on this issue, I know what to do and how to program this payment in order to make it finally successful this time, but you must be very sincere and agree to my points and conditions.

(1) You have to admit that you will give me 40% of this fund.
(2) You will not discuss my involvement in this transaction with any body.

You must cooperate with me in normalizing all issues in your file here and I will channel this payment to you in a very sure way. If you agree to these points, then get back to me so that I get into action immediately.

Mr. Joseph Oloyede Ajiboye   

No comments:

Post a Comment