Saturday 5 November 2011

jessicaukott@gmail.com jessicaukott@w.cn = Scam

Hi Dear friend My name is Jessica Ukott. I am a single lady, and my age is 22 years; I am from TRIPOLI LIBYA in Africa, I am a first year medical student before this tragedy of war occured in my life. But right now I am residing in a refugee camp here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin as a result of war that is going on in my country. I come from a responsible and Christian family although I lost all my family members in the war going on. My late father Dr. ELISS JOHNSON UKOTT was the Chairman and Managing Director of SWIFT INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, and he was also the personal adviser to Muammar al-Gaddafi and once a Minster for Finance in my country before the rebels attacked our house one faithful morning and killed my Father and Mother in cold blood. I lost my brother in that War. web site : http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20045823-503543.html My Father deposited the sum of $8.5 Million US Dollars in a private security company before his demise and the security company has been ordering me to come and take the deposited Family Treasure or it will be registered as unclaimed fund to the Government. I am in a position where I cannot receive the money myself, please i need your help to get the deposit. I am the only surviving child of my parents and was able to make my way out of the country to Cotonou where I am living now in a refugee camp. I am not in need of your money, all i want you to do for me is to get the deposit out from their custody. I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me to transfer this fund to your country for investment. If you can be of an assistance to me, i will like you to tell me what you will take from me as compensation or percentage from the total fund.I will be forever grateful to you for this wonderful thing you are doing for me. You won’t understand how fearful I am thinking that I may lose everything. I will throw more light on this as soon as I receive your email response that you will be willing to assist me get the fund. Thank you for taking your time to read my mail. Sincerely Yours. >From Jessica Ukot

No comments:

Post a Comment