Wednesday 2 November 2011

Jessica Simpson Talks Weight Gain in Lucky Magazine

Jessica opens up about her fluctuating weight and curvier figure, but says it has helped her fashion line. THESE DAYS, JESSICA SIMPSON'S PROUDLY SHOWING OFF HER GROWING BABY BELLY. BUT FOR YEARS, TABLOIDS HAVE HAD A FIELD DAY COVERING HER FLUCTUATING WEIGHT... NOW JESS SAYS SHE'S FINE WITH HER FULLER FIGURE... WHEN LUCKY MAG INTERVIEWED JESSICA FOR IT'S DECEMBER ISSUE, SHE WASN'T ADMITTING SHE WAS PREGNANT, BUT SHE WAS OPENING UP ABOUT HER BODY. "Everybody fluctuates, but I'm open about my weight and I'm still confident...I didn't cry about it too much. I like the way I look." IN FACT, JESS SAYS HER CURVIER BODY HAS ACTUALLY HELPED GROW HER FASHION LINE INTO A BILLION-DOLLAR EMPIRE... "I got so much scrutiny for putting on extra pounds, but I think that the decision not to make myself anorexic was actually great for branding. Because when you're really, really skinny, not everybody can relate to you." AND WOMEN EVERYWHERE RALLIED BEHIND HER... SHE TELLS THE MAG, "All kinds of women started coming up to me and saying what an example I was setting by not constantly dieting." JESS WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE... YOU GO GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment