Saturday 5 November 2011

francisog@blumail.org test@zone2.co.nz = Scam

Mr. Francis .O. Ogulana, 234 Victoria Street, Lagos state Nigeria. Attention REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this information and transaction, virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and 'top secret. I am Mr. Francis O. Ogulana, a senior accountant with Mobil Petroleum Nigeria unlimited, I got your E-mail contact on my confidential search on the internet of your country database and with the little information gathered I am not in doubt of your ability to handle this transaction. I am a senior accountant with Mobil Petroleum Nigeria Plc a multinational Company with an Operational base here in Nigeria, I am interested in investing into real estate in your country, with this contract payment that is presently trapped in Nigeria. This fund value of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($18,500,000:00) came to exist as an unclaimed contract payment made by this Company into the account of a foreign contractor for the contract executed in the year 2004, ever since this payment was transferred into this existing account here in my country, every effort made to get hold of this contractor has not been successful. Just 12 months ago, I got the news on the death of this foreign contractor in a gas explosion at his residence in the United Kingdom and all attempts to get his next of kin beneficiary or relative has been fruitless, the banking rules here in my country, have it that if a depositor has been confirme I have contacted you as a foreigner to stand as my trustee to enable me present you before the bank as the either the business associate or the distant relative of this contractor, to facilitate this fund ownership change in your favor and immediate transfer into your account, pending my visit there in your country for sharing and utilization between us, I also want to reassure you that every step on this fund transfer is free of any risk and it will be carried out under a legitimate process that will protect you from any breach of the law. On the completion of this fund into your account, the sharing should be thus:- 50% is for me as the initiator and I will confidently hand over to you all the essential documents on this very contract that the payment is lying unclaimed in the bank, you will also guide me on the investment of this my share into real estate there in your country.45% should be for you as my partner, considering the essential role that you will play in this transaction.5% should be for hidden expense reimbursement that should be incurred for the legal actualization of this project in your favor. In the execution of this project, I will urgently require from you the following details:- Your name in full. Your residential Address in full. Your Mobile (Cell) telephone number. Tel/Fax Number Brief information on your profile, this should include your age, marital status and nature of Job. However, before further details of this laudable transaction will be revealed to you. i must be convinced of your integrity, transparency and honest, because this is highly, business transaction that requires someone with experience, exposure and more than average means of livelihood. Please treat this transaction as strictly confidential as I am a civil servant who would not want any exposure. Forward your response to this my email account: francisog@blumail.org I await your urgent response. Sincerely, Mr. Francis .O. Ogulana.

No comments:

Post a Comment