Friday 11 November 2011

Email: victor10q1@hotmail.com Email: ruthdo2@aim.com = Scam

Hello Dear, My name is Mrs. Theresa Muller; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 72 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 1 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for, and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than a weeks from now I am afraid to live the Lawyer with the funds, so I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,900.000.00 to you, you will monitor the lawyer with calls and email/visiting his office for the claim of your funds if possible.. I have informed the Attorney that you will be contacting immediately for claims.Here is the Contact information of the Attorney below: Address: Hoofdkade 9 Den Haag. Name: Victor Van Dongen Email: victor10q1@hotmail.com Email: ruthdo2@aim.com And tell him that I have WILLED $10.900.000.00 to you, he will proceed and process the documentations to release the funds to your destination with 7 working days. Best Regards, From Mrs. Theresa Muller.

No comments:

Post a Comment