Saturday 5 November 2011

Barr Hill Ike 05 E-mail;barrfrank05@yahoo.fr Tel +2347091405435 = Scam

Law Chamber of Barr Hill Ike 05 Tel +2347091405435 Good Day I am very happy to update you today, I am Barr Hill Ike the director of ATM Release Broad Nigeria , this is to let you know that your ATM MASTER CARD Via $8.3million dollars has been release by me the director of ATM Release Broad , I am also very happy to tell you that I have paid all shipment for you as the owner of this card , But the Government knows that you are the owner of this fund, that is why I have to contact you today , you have to come down to Nigeria to stamp your ATM MASTER CARD release as the owner , if you can not come down to Nigeria because of your business , that means you are going to send the sum of $78 dollars for the stamp fee of your card and also make sure you forward to me your full address to deliver your card. Blow this email is the information to send the $78 dollars by western union and make sure you call me and give me the MTCN of this fee so that I can forward the payment to the government . Here is the information to send the stamp fee of your card Receiver,s Name-----Hill Ike Receiver,s Address--------Lagos Nigeria Test Question -------Color Test Answer------Yellow Amount $78 dollars, MTCN Number-------------------------- Because of too many scam coming on in Nigeria , the Government ask me to give you this office Code for security Reason , you have to email me with this code ( Hill 05 ) this is my office code ok, make sure you don,t reply any email without this code , and also don,t receive any email without this code too avoid Mistake , I am going to forward you the Approval Document from Untied State Of America, with president of Nigeria , please make sure you email me back with the MTCN number of the $78 dollars so that your card can be stamp today , without this stamp fee you card can not be deliver because the document is not stamp by Mr President Nigeria , this money you are sending is not for me or for any body , but this money is for the stamp fee of your ATM MASTER CARD RELEASED. If you don’t send this fee , the FBI is coming after you because we think the delay is from the government , but if you refuse to send this fee today , that mean you are the one delay this transaction , and if you know you have send money to any wrong office before make sure you write down the names of the people that scammed you ,email me how much you sent to the person, the government will pay you back the money , Get back to me with the MTCN Number and make sure you call me on phone.Call me at +2347091405435 Best Regard Barr Hill Ike 05 E-mail;barrfrank05@yahoo.fr Tel +2347091405435

No comments:

Post a Comment