Saturday 12 November 2011

azizahnasira1970@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello, Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get. My name is Alhaja Aziza Nasira. I was married to Al Habash Nasira from Saudi Arabia, The Director of Oron Minners Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast, West Africa), a seasoned contractor in West African Region. He died on Thursday, 31 July 2003 in Tokyo, Japan. We were married for seven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of 3.2Million Euros in a Financial Institute, which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to better the lives of the less privileged. I need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding orphanages, the less privileged children and propagating the word of God in your country. I have donated to over 12 charity Organizations in my country and it has always been in my heart to assist those in your country. You might wonder why i took this decision. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused hence its best i use it to fulfill my last wishes and that is to assist the needy in your country. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with God. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further information on the retrieval of the Box as my beneficiary. Note that i have cleared the Taxes acrrued by the fund to the Financial Institute. All it will cost you is to pay for the change of ownership to my lawyer which is about a $100 as i was told by him. That i have made as your responsibility has i do not want this to seem as something coming on a plate of gold. That alone will make me know your seriousness and also that you are capable of utilizing the fund accordingly. If you are interested, kindly reply me through my private email box azizahnasira1970@yahoo.com else pardon me for contacting you through this medium. Yours Faithfully, Azizah Nasira

No comments:

Post a Comment