Friday 3 June 2011

Email Scams

ow are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD6000.00 dollars through
Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment total sum of USD800,000.00 via westernunion by this
government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone
but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this
morning.Now, I decided to email you with the MTCN and sender's name so that you
will pick up this USD6000.00 to enable us send another USD6000.00 today as you
know we will be sending you only USD6000.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the
USD6000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone
line is +229 98505129, Manager Dr Ben Morris
email:( westernunion251@yahoo.com )


call or email me once you picked up this USD6000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD6000.00;

MTCN: 4411216078
Sender's LAWRENCE OZEKWE
Text Question: HONEST
Answer: TRUST
Amount: USD 6000.00

Iam waiting for your call once you pick up this USD6000.00, Please email me
your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you oncewe send any
payment for the informations.

Thanks
Mr John Benson



My Dearest one,



Hi, My name is Anita Justin Yak 23years old originated from Sudan. I decide to contact you after my prayers, I really want to have a good relationship with you. My Father Dr. Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak and My Mother including other top Military officers and top Government Officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.



You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm



After the burial of My Father, My Uncle conspired and sold My Father's properties to a Chinease Expatriate and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened My Father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own Sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.



However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.



Sincerely yours,
Miss Anita Justin Yak anita.j.yak@gmail.com missanita.j.yak@gmail.com

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,
I found you listed in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Japan,
I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business,
I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive
money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit
me to do this alone. When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply through my
alternate Email: takamuneokihara3@rediffmail.com

Hello dear,

My name is Alicia Hamed I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here(aliciahamed20@live.com)so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Alicia

Hallo lieve,

Mijn naam is Alicia Hamed Ik ben een meisje, ik heb je profiel hier zag en mijn Spirite vragen mij om contact met u opnemen over deze belangrijke kwestie dus alsjeblieft, ik wil u mij e-mail hier (aliciahamed20@live.com) dus dat zal ik vertellen over de belangrijke kwestie en ook geef je mijn lieve foto. Ik wacht op uw dringende en onmiddellijke reactie
dank u
Miss Alicia

Dearest One,

Please hear my cry , I am 17 years miss Natacha Ajeh the only child of my late parents { Chief. Stephen Ofori and Mrs Comfort Ajeh } presently I am staying in a church here in Ghana because i do not have any place to go to, my uncles sent me out of my father's house and took his properties, they said that i am a female child that i do not have any right in the family.
My father established his cocoa and gold business in Accra Ghana, and he died shortly of heart attack, His death has now made me an orphan and i am exposed to danger.
Before my father died,he called me by his bed side and reveal to me about some funds $9.7 million U.S.Dollars and some gold dust that he packed inside two metallic trunk boxes which he deposited with a Security Company here in Accra Ghana as a family treasure.
He told me that he used my name as his only child as his next of kin to the deposit and in case he fails to make it that I should seek for a foreign partner that will invest the money for me.
I have all the papers with me here but the security company don't want to release the deposit due to that they and my father had an agreement that i should provide a foreign partner before they will release the deposit.
Please, i am seeking your assistant to avoids the officials from raising eye brows to the funds.
Please, all that i am asking is for you to kindly help me stand before the company as my foreign beneficiary partner or my guardian to receive the trunk boxes in your country so that i can come over to meet you and continue my education.
Please stand for me and help me claim the trunk boxes so that i will come there for my medical school.
You will also help me for the investment of the fund in any good business there in your country, i will be very glad if you can come to Ghana here to meet me so that i will take you direct to the company.
I am willing to offer to you 15% of the total sum as a compensation for your help.
Sir, please i will need you to come down here so that you will be very sure of what you are about doing and i am willing to return back with you to your country for a better future.

Please reply me on my private emailaddress:(natachaajeh1@gmail.com)

Expecting to read from you soon.

From Natacha Ajeh

Good Day TO You!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for you to contact me for your confirmable $850,000 international certified bank draft but I did not hear from you for few weeks, then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expiring date and Dr. Wilson general manager AfriBank told me that the draft will get to you before the expiring date.
So I told him to cash the $850,000 to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for 3 Months Course and I won’t come back till am through with my professional course.
What you have to do now is to contact FedEx Controller Mr. Mike Johnson as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your $850,000 consignment to your doorstep.
I want you to know that I have paid for the delivery fee, and Insurance premium fee the only amount required for delivery of your $850,000 International certified Bank Draft to your postal address in your Country is ($190 .00 USD) only for security keeping fee.
I wish to pay for the security keeping fee but they did not allow me because I did not know the actual date you will contact them for the $850,000 Bank Draft, all you have to do is to contact FedEx controller Mr.Claudemir Pereira for delivery of package to your door step.
The following information is require for delivery of Bank Draft to your home address
1, Your Full Name:
2, Your Delivery Address:
3, Your Cell Phone Number:
4, Your Age:
5, Your Country:
6, Your OCUPATION:
7, Your Sex:
Directors Name: Mr. Mike Johnson
Company Name: FedEx EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY
Email Address:
Phone: +234 803 716 5537
Finally make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number after contacting FedEx for your $850,000 certified bank draft.

Once again just have it in mind that the only amount require for delivery of your $850,000 to your home address is the sum of $190 only for security keeping
fee.
Thanks
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jessica Brown. fedexoffice@mail386.com blackcatinthehat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment