Friday 17 June 2011

mrshughes1901@hotmail.com = Scam

Hello

My personal email is below at the bottom of this message please take note and send your reply only through it.
My name is Adanna Hughes undergoing medical treatment in Claremont Hospital Western Cape south africa. i am married to dr. Danny w. Hughes who worked with british judicial commission in England.we were married for fifteen years without a child. before his death on the 5th of july 2006.he made a vow to use his wealth for the less privileged.he deposited the sum of 4.5 million American dollars with the fiduciary company in America. presently, his money is still with the company.recently, my doctor told me that i may not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas but what disturbs me most is my stroke.i have decided to donate this funds through a God fearing person who will utilise it as my husband wished.NOTE = direct your response to this email for more information and for sake of confidentiality. my email- mrshughes1901@hotmail.com

Thank you my Dear

Adanna Hughes
mrshughes1901@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment