Tuesday 28 June 2011

sallehmohmud@live.com.my bs_michelle@xhy-power.com.cn = Scam

Hello Dear,

I have just been relieved of my position as the Director General of Malaysia
Inland Revenue Board and based on my relief of duty I need to discuss with you being a non-Malaysian on
some very important issues which requires your assistance outside Malaysia. I need to
let you know with so many scams over the internet and
due to Malaysia government censorship on our internet service gateway,you will
have to provide me with name,your direct telephone number and best time to call,so we can discuss details
on how I want you to assist me. Thanks to the Lord and I'm so privileged to come across your e-mail
contact through my personal check on foreigners' e-mail look-up search engine. Just want to remind you
again that trust starts from here
and whatever question,do not hesitate to ask in your next e-mail to this
e-mail address:sallehmohmud@live.com.my

Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to your reply.

Signed,
Salleh Mahmud.

No comments:

Post a Comment