Saturday 25 June 2011

terry27@live.com = Scam

Attn: Sir/Madam,

I am the Finance Manager of a leading bank in Scotland seeking partnership for a pending business project I have at hand ready to be executed without hitches. I will give to you a detailed explanation of this project which I prefer to call a "DEAL" if I have your positive response. The business is 100% risk free because I have fashioned out means to give it an excellent outcome.

In an attempt to throw light on this business deal, a month ago a Kuwaiti multinational company opted an overdraft from our bank and was over invoiced with an amount of 12,000,000 GBP [Twelve Million Pounds]. I seek your partnership to enable me transfer this funds to your account for both of us and I am open to negotiate your percentage. Your utmost attention and sincerity is needed due to the nature of the business.

Please if you are interested; get back to me via my private email: terry27@live.com for further details.

Best Regards,
Terry Sutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment