Tuesday 28 June 2011

vivianluis11@hotmail.fr vivianluis00@hotmail.com = Scam

Dearest one,

I am Miss Vivian Luis (22 years) From Ivory Coast the only surviving daughter of late Dr.Luis. I am in possesion of some documents covering the deposit of US$10.5 Million (Ten million, five hundred thousand United States dollar) that my late father deposited in one of the Security Company here.

I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fund from the Security Company here as my father's business associate and have it transferred to your country for investment. You will also serve as the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all
knowledgeable in the international business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from, But you must treat highly confidential.

Hoping to hearing from you soon. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy.await for your response.

Best wishes
Miss Vivian Luis.

No comments:

Post a Comment