Monday 27 June 2011

michelkd@centrum.sk = Scam

Dear Beloved One

I am mrs sally Koudou from Ivory Coast, Senior Vault Manager and adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank of West African and cash supply to Ivory Coast Former President Laurent Gbagbo.

After my plead to my boss the bank Governor to advice the outgoing president Laurent Gbagbo to hand over power to the elect president Mr. Alassane Ouattara as it was in the constitution, my boss refused to adhere to my advice and that lead to his recent sack. I told my boss, that he is acting against the will of the whole Ivory Coast people and is injustice against humanity.

Please, visit this site below for more information ---
http://www.answers.com/topic/laurent-gbagbo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12260535
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11916590


I made away with Mr. Laurent Gbagbo valuables OUCH that contain Two Boxes of 5000kg Diamond and Reasonable cash) United States of America Hard currency from the bank vault during the Rebel Attack in the bank at the pick of the crisis.

the Reasonable cash was deposited in Germany bank which i will give you they contact as soon as i receive your strong promise as well your full informations.

Now I may likely need your professional advice and help to move the fund into your account in your country for safe keeping until my arrival with my son michel for re-investment plans.

the mean reason i contacted you to help me stand and claim the cash in germany and also help my wife and kids.

Meanwhile what are the lucrative business ventures that I can invest in your country?
kindly respond with your secured line for confidential commiuncation for our mutual benefit.

for vital information.
Best Regards,
mrs sally Koudou

No comments:

Post a Comment