Sunday 19 June 2011

mandreas67@aol.com = Scam

Dear Friend,


This mail correspondence may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that
we have not meet.

I know that this is an unlikely platform to start this kind of relationship
but i am constrained by the present situation of my family and i request you
to permit me use this medium to introduce myself.

I am Micheal Andreas , Ivorian Nationality,and my father was then personal
assistant to our former president, Mr.Laurent Gbagbo.

I am currently in Accra Ghana and would need your co-operation in moving out
100kg of Alluvial Gold Dust with $30m from here for investments in your
country.

For your help, i will be happy to share the funds with you according to an
greed percentage.

Please indicate your interest in working with me and contact me with this
email address :
{mandreas67@aol.com} for your full details.

If i do not hear from you in 7 days, i shall consider it that you are not
favorably that one God has chosen to accept my offer.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Micheal Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment