Friday 17 June 2011

koussadrmoussa@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

Dear Sir,

I am Dr Moussa Koussa,the Lbyan Foriegn Minister ,I am not suppose to send this mail by myself but because of the confidentiality I had to do it.

Please do not be embarrassed by this mail,as I want to establish a business relationship with you.

I would like to let you know that I have some money lodged in Africa and Europe and United States of America.But because of the current political unrest in libya,and the subsequent freezing of my account in USA, I would like you to act on my behalf to claim the money in Africa and Europe before it could be confiscated again if found by the American Government.

I am doing this based on the trust I bestow on you,and I believe that you will not betray me at the end.

I am acting under secrecy due to the situation in libya now,but I can still take your email meanwhile until I finally get you connected with the managers of the bank where the funds are lodged.Thay are deposited with a different name,but all the documents are complete with the bank manager.

Please do not treat me bad.

Therefore if you are interested please let me know so that I will open up fully to tell you the amount involved and to release the information of the bank manager to you.

See the below website.
www.financebusinessnews.net/u-s-freez

Note, that you have to be security conscious.

Waiting your comment.
Dr Moussa Koussa
Email on add koussadrmoussa@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment