Wednesday 29 June 2011

nurcana_vahtanova@yahoo.com marcgimbel@yahoo.com = Scam

Good morning! How are u?
The sunny weather in my town today. I have a good mood to write you this message.
I want to tell you that we dont know each other, but I'd like to meet you.
Already we had a mutual interest on the dating site in the Internet one day.
I`m sending u this mail now to say thet I'm really looking for a male on the Internet before now. I want a serious relationship and dont want any game or fraudulence. If you are just the man in good faith and with open sense and look in the future, then I have interest to you.
I`m a self-confident lady and always appreciate the honesty in the words.
I am from country Azerbaijan. This country is located on the Caucasus Mountains and have the beautiful nature.
Ok, I will not write much for today. Because I did not even know whether you want to continue of this acquaintance?
I hope you will like me and you will remember me. I send you my pic.

Regards, Karina Melton

No comments:

Post a Comment