Monday 13 February 2012

barristerkojom1@yahoo.com = Scam

From : Barrister.Kojo Mingle 35 East Legon Accra Ghana. Attention, I am a personal attorney to late Dr Kirr Frank from Sudan who works with the Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (NGGL) minninb company here in Ghana until his death,Since he and his family died in the plane Crash and i have done all my best to contact any of his family members for past years now and as a matter of fact, he has Twenty Three Million British pound sterling (GBP 23 M) in a bank here in Ghana and the documents of this fund are with me and none of his family members knows about this fund or has tried to inquire about it till date. You can read more about the plane crash through this site link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm I have been in communication with the bank concerning this money and certainly they will release it to anyone I endorse without any single risk involved. I therefore needed your cooperation to work with me to claim the funds as his next of kin because If no one claims the funds soon,i am afraid the fund would be confiscated and declared unclaimed due to none performance of insurance settlement.Therefore,Do contact me back right away with your full name, address and contact phone number through my email private email. barristerkojom1@yahoo.com I know you will be glad at the end of this transaction but please do me the favor of keeping this transaction secret because it is very very confidential.I assure you that you will benefit immensely from this transaction as we will share the money together and equally. And when the total funds of the GBP 23M been transfer to your bank account over there in your country, I will provide you with my bank account to transfer my share down to me based on trust with you. Regards, Barrister.Kojo Mingle

No comments:

Post a Comment