Monday 13 February 2012

365trade.details@365trade.net reimbursement@365trade.net = Scam

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Headquarters: No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria. Website: http://www.efccnigeria.org Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_and_Financial_Crimes_Commission Attention General Public, If you have been scammed send the following details to 365-Trade Bank Nigeria Plc via any of their email addresses stated below for verification and compensation. The details below will be used for verification purposes only ------------------------------------------------------------- Your Name:... Your City:... Your Country:.... MTCN of the last money you sent to the scammer:... Receiver's Name:... Amount Sent:... 365-Trade Bank Nigeria Plc emaill address 1: 365trade.details@365trade.net 365-Trade Bank Nigeria Plc emaill address 2: reimbursement@365trade.net max@ahamp.com Authorized by: Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde, the new Chairman/Chief Executive of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

9 comments:

  1. good morning and can have more Infos for me and got an email on my phone one of your emails .... they said that I won money will loose my email to know more,,,, ejup2013@gmail.com,,,, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It told me ,I won 715,000.00 Pounds from Apple Iphone,for claims sent my details to its email.com: applehotpicks@365trade.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have to do to get what you earn

      Delete
  3. yes is same me right now then i just search on google first ...because i'm just crazy ..why they know about my phone number and i was in thailand how can i get that money haha so very bad way to Scam hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they told me that my cell number has won£715, 000. 00 from Apple iphone Inc, For claims send email to. But why they know about my phone number? some one tell me whats happen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They told me I had won £550 000.How the hell did they get my phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why they have my phone number? and they told me I had won 550,000 GBP?what was happened?

    ReplyDelete