Tuesday 6 December 2011

raymond.adams09@yahoo.com = Scam

From: raymond.adams09@yahoo.com NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY LAGOS PORT COMPLEX, APAPA QUAYS. FROM: ACCOUNT/AUDIT/GENERAL MANAGER. I am the director, fund co-coordinator of the Finance Contract Department of Nigerian Ports Authority. this letter is that i deliberately over-inflated the contract values of various contract awarded in my department. in course of disbursement my office was able to track down the sum $10M (ten million US Dollars) as the over invoiced sum. We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign account because of our status as civil/public servants. I now want to quickly transfer this fund through a diplomatic courier company that is base in London, this company has diplomatic immunity to carry any government consignment , i will put the money in two boxes and register it with your name. like i told you, the courier company is a diplomatic courier company any consignment under them can never be inspected by any security in the world Upon your acceptance of this proposal, I have agreed on a sharing ratio: - 1) 30% for you as the account owner 2) 60% for me 3) 10% will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses both locally and internationally during the course of this transaction. Furthermore, I shall be coming over to your country when the money is finally in your account and I shall be relying on your advise as regards to investment . Be informed that, this business is 100% safe considering the high-powered diplomatic company involved Send to me by email the following information: - 1) Your name and address, where the diplomatic courier company can deliver the consignment. 2) Your private email address, telephone number for effective communication. Contact me strictly on my private above email. Expecting your mail immediately while looking forward to a healthy business relationship with you. Sincerely yours, RAYMOND ADAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment