Thursday 29 December 2011

mr.dimusman@voila.fr mr_dim_usman176@msn.com = Scam

From Mr Dim Usm4n (B.O.A) Bill and Exchange Manager, Bank of Africa(B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. West Africa. ATTN, Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Dim Usm4n the bill and exchange= manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted SEVEN MILLION TWO= HUNNDERED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD7,200,000.00).customer who died in the air= crash with his entire family. However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from= you. Can you be able and capable to assist me provide your receiving bank account= where this fund will lodge in your favour? I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account= and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing. Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward me= the bellow information's; Your Name:............ Your country:............ Your phone Number:............. Your tel/fax:-........... Your age:................ Your occupation :............ Thank for your anticipated co-peration. Your's Faithfully. Mr Dim Usm4n

No comments:

Post a Comment