Tuesday 27 December 2011

kevin.krob04@yahoo.com = Scam

THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD Bukola Ajayi, Block 3 Flat 1, AIDC Staff Qtrs, Utako Abuja Nigeria http://www.rccg.org/ "The real Christmas comes to him who has taken Christ into his life as a moving, dynamic, vitalizing force. The real spirit of Christmas lies in the life and mission of the Master...."If you desire to find the true spirit of Christmas and partake of the sweetness of it, let me make this suggestion to you. During the hurry of the festive occasion of this Christmas season, find time to turn your heart to God. Perhaps in the quiet hours, and in a quiet place, and on your knees㻡lone or with loved onesive thanks for the good things that have come to you, and ask that His Spirit might dwell in you as you earnestly strive to serve Him and keep His commandments. This is a donation message onto thy Lord for He is the Alpha an Omega. My name in Rev.Robert Henry from the Redeem Christian church of God Abuja Nigeria. I am wishing u and your family a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance. Me and my church has been building the house of thy Lord for the pass five years now and we are still unable to complete it and we have been asked to move out from our current rentage, we need your financial support unto the house of God. The bible says in Matthew 7:7, Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. The new year we are about to enter you will find prosperity in every part of your life as you donate unto the house of thy lord. Sow a seed unto thy lord and your will harvest more than enough. I, Rev. John God'swill beg you in the name of God to give anything you can afford from your heart to the building of the house of thy Lord and you will find prosperity all through your life. THESE ARE RECENT TESTIMONIES OF THOSE WHO SOW A SEED UNTO THY LORD FOR THE BUILDING OF HIS HOUSE. Testimonies after donations: Mr Kevin Krob. Mr kevin.krob04@yahoo.com No Mistake Is Too Great For God To Restore I was asked to resign immediately from my job after committing a horrible mistake. I felt lost and was very upset. I felt really lousy that I had allowed myself to commit such a mistake. Then, I remembered Rev.John God'swill about how God wants to bless us so that we can be a blessing to others. I began to proclaim this truth over my life and believed that God will surely give me another awesome job where He can bless me to be a blessing to my colleagues and employer. Shortly after, I was called up for an interview for a managerial position, which required eight years of relevant working experience. I only had one. Nevertheless, I prayed and believed that God's favour was on me. I went through three rounds of interviews and at the last round, I had to give a presentation to the boss of the company. I told God that I will do my best to prepare for the presentation but I will just be restful and let Him take charge of the interview. Despite the lack of working experience, I was offered the job. Praise Jesus! I thank God for His favour and for putting me at the right place, at the right time. --------------------------------------------------------------------- MRS MYRIAM PELLETIER A Plentiful Harvest From His Miracle Seed I stopped working to further my education and I am currently a first-year student at the Singapore Management University. Two weeks before Rev.John God'swill announced the date for Miracle Seed Sunday in 2010, God had already laid in my heart to prepare a seed to sow. When the announcement was made, it was a confirmation from God to sow. As a Rock Kidz teacher, I would share with my Rock Kidz children that the seeds we sow will grow into trees and bring forth many fruits, and those fruits will have many more seeds. In that same way, I believed that a plentiful harvest was coming my way when I sowed my seed. In November 2010, I received a letter from my ex-employer that due to the economy strong rebound, they had decided to give a monetary reward to every employee. At that time, I was not receiving any salary as I had already stopped work. Yet, I was still eligible to receive a lump sum, which was four times more than what I had sown during Miracle Seed Sunday. It was so supernaturally natural! If that was not enough, in December 2010, I received a letter for the year-end bonus which I thought I was not going to get. The bonus was close to 12 times more than what had I sowed, praise the Lord! Our God is a faithful God! I would like to thank Rev.John God'swill for preaching such an awesome gospel, the gospel of grace! --------------------------------------------------------------------- I WANT YOU TO SOW A SEED NOW UNTO THY LORD AND YOUR WILL TESTIFY UNTO HIS NAME FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR 2012. DON'T TAKE THIS AS A JOKE IT IS A LIFE CHANGE OPPOTUNITY. DO GO TO THE NEAR BY WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE YOUR DONATION UNTO THE HOUSE OF THY LORD TODAY THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW: Receiver's Name: jude smith. Country: Nigeria Test Question: To whom? Answer: Church. Note: The following information is to be forward to us through the following details and don't forget your prayer request of the new year. Sender's Name:......................... Country:................................... Amount Sent:............................ MTCN:...................................... Rev.Robert Henry. Email:rev.roberhenry@hotmail.com You don't have to think otherwise, nothing like scam here, don't let the devil decieve you. Just have faith and sow a seed unto thy lord for you will for you will have the whole of your life to testify and glorify his holy name. GOD BLESS YOU REV.ROBERT HENRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment