Friday 23 December 2011

zuma.kalu130@gmail.com zelt7856@aol.com = Scam

Greetings to you, My name is Zuma Kalu,i write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. Like I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your assistance is required as a foreigner. I use to head the Accounts department in my bank head office, but last December I was asked to take position of a Manager of our branch in Lagos who passed on,so that was how I became the present Manager and discovered a fortune. As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with total sum of $10.5 million that has not been operated on for the past 4 years.From my investigation,I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Ziya Bazhayev a Russian big time Oil dealer, who unfortunately lost his life in the Air France Concorde on March 9,2000. You will read more news about the crash on visiting these site;\par http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stm\par http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm\par I have kept a close monitoring of the account since then and nobody\par has come forward to claim the money as next of kin to the late Mr.\par Ziya Bazhayev meaning that no one is aware of the account. I can not\par directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that\par is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and\par share it with me. As the Manager of my bank branch, I have the power to influence the\par release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin\par to the account, with the correct information concerning the account,\par which I shall give you.I am seeking your co -operation to present you\par as the next of kin to the account. There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be\par executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any\par breach of law.If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how\par you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties\par will be satisfied. Contact me as soon as you receive this message if\par you feel we can work together,so as to give you more details.\par Thanking you in advance and may God bless you. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I wait your urgent response.\par Regards, Mr.Zuma Kalu

No comments:

Post a Comment