Saturday 31 December 2011

alpcouncil@ymail.com = Scam

Confidential & Humble I am Habib. I am writing with utmost confidentiality and trust. I wish to hint you briefly of my biography. I am the chairman Assyria Liberation Party Campaign Council . I write to seek your utmost assistance in receiving about $ 11 M Dollars in cash for me. After the just concluded presidential election 2010, I discovered that my office has over excess remain funds. My plead to you is to assist me receive the funds for private investment. I accept to offer you fair percentage 30% of the total money for safe keeping of the money until my office tenure is over. The funds transfer process could be arranged in less than 7 working days upon reaching a working understanding with you. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please pardon my writing if in any way you pick offense. I await your immediate response indicating your interest ASAP. I wait your sincere response. Sincerely Mr Habib Assyria Liberation Party Campaign Council E-mail: alpcouncil@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment