Wednesday 28 December 2011

medelensule@gmail.com ack@telefinica.net = Scam

Hello Greetings to you dear, I feel glad to contact you after this manner and It's my great pleasure to first of all let you know about me . My name is Miss. Medelena Adhar Sule am a Sudanese 26yrs old; single lady,never married. I am presently living here in Senegal. However i am writing you for the purpose of knowing better with the hope that i have some confidential discuss with you. If only we are able to comemaling list to compromise we shall work together. I will be waiting for your earliest respond to my email so that i can give you the full gist of the whole matter. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day though i may not know what time it is there in your country. bye for now and hope you continue to be blessed. please feel free to reach me by my email for a better discussion. Sincerely, Medelena Sule

No comments:

Post a Comment