Thursday 29 December 2011

prince.lois@yahoo.com prince_lois@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings to you, my name is Prince Lois I am a General Contractor in Aluminum Doors, Windows and Aluminum roofing sheets. Please I need your help and trust, I am from a Royal family, my Father is a Royal king in my country Benin and according to the tradition, the king will not set his eyes on his first Son till death, since Birth I have being living in a country called Libya, before my company got burnt. What I need from you is Sincerity and honesty as I will like to live and establish in your country if you can help me out, I have the sum of $7.3m USD. I will be happy if you will assist me receive the fund in your bank account, so you can help me rent an Apartment for me and my only daughter, then the rest money will be kept in your Custody till I come over to your country to establish a viable joint company with you. Waiting for your respond, Prince Lois.

No comments:

Post a Comment