Friday 30 December 2011

hoa13@live.com basselb@nets.com.jo = Scam

Dear Friend, My name is Mr. Halit Gashi, I am communicating to you from the Niger republic, I arrived here from Libya, I was working with the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi as one of his trusted aid. I have been sent to the United kingdom to secure some of the family's treasures and funds kept there in United Kingdom but could not get there due to security reason for me and family. As you know the international communities has started placing sanctions on the family and freezing their assets, just some days ago, the international communities froze over 30 million dollars in the United States banks belonging to Muammar Gaddafi. And now that he is dead i can not return to Libya due to the atrocity that they have committed against humanity before and now. It is unfortunate that I have been involved in this act all this while blindly and can now see the implications,all we did was to act under command and follow instruction from his sons, so that we can also be safe with our families. Based on this, I have also decided to divert the particular treasure and fund I have been asked to secure for my private use since I have all that it takes to get it done, if not for anything for charity. For me to do this, I need a trusted person that I can work with to get the treasure and fund secured since I don't want to expose myself at this point in time for security reason, I will give you more details about this when I have your response. Please endeavor to keep this information confidential even if you are not willing to assist. Looking forward to your kind understanding, as I wait your response. Best Regards, Mr. Halit Gashi

No comments:

Post a Comment